I hope you all have had a great start to the new year and feel ready and motivated to work on those newly set goals.
This week, there has not been any major news from Microsoft, but quite a few Intune-related blog posts from the community.
I’m looking forward to what this year has in stock and what fantastic solutions the members of the community will create!
See you soon!
Intune updates from the community
- Digging into the HardwareHash and the OfflineDeviceID (call4cloud.nl) – Rudy Ooms (@Mister_MDM)
- “Unlisted App” – A Boon for Enterprises – (intuneirl.com) – Somesh Pathak (@pathak_somesh)
- Intune Service Release Numbers, Monthly Updates, & New Features (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Configure MacOS Compliance Policy In Intune For Devices HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) – Snehasis Pani
- How to Configure Windows Autopatch: A Step-by-Step Guide📖 (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Automatically switching the Windows Firewall profile on Azure AD joined devices – All about Microsoft Endpoint Manager (petervanderwoude.nl) – Peter van der Woude (@pvanderwoude)
- Operationalize Lenovo Device management with Microsoft Intune (mindcore.dk) – Mattias Melkersen (@MMelkersen)
- Multiple Administrative approvals (MAA) Intune – Just about the Modern Workplace (joostgelijsteen.com) – Joost Gelijsteen (@Jgelijsteen)
- Using PowerShell and MS Graph to get the top 50 devices with BSOD | Syst & Deploy (systanddeploy.com) – Damien Van Robaeys (@syst_and_deploy)
ConfigMgr updates from the community
- MEM Patching Optimizer (Project Clippy) | ScotScottMcA – Scott McAllister (@ScotScottMcA)
Windows updates from the community
- Why Windows 365? (euc365.com) – David Brook (@DBBrook24)
Other updates from the community
- Defender for Endpoint: Some Essential Queries That You Must Use Right Now! – Intune – In Real Life (intuneirl.com) – Somesh Pathak (@pathak_somesh)