Table of Contents
It’s the first week of February, and it brought snow and cold weather to my parts of Sweden. We have not had snow here since last year, but I would prefer some sunshine and warmth by now. Just a few months until spring!
I hope all of you are doing well, wherever you are! This week we received a new technical preview of Configuration Manager (2301) after two months of absence. As some community members noted, the product has officially changed its name to Microsoft Configuration Manager in the console.
Check out the official blog from Microsoft here:
See you next week!
Updates from Microsoft
- New Microsoft Intune troubleshooting experience – Microsoft Community Hub
- Unpacking Endpoint Management: new episodes monthly | Tech Community (Intune) (microsoft.com)
Intune updates from the community
- The discussion about Group tags. Autopilot identities are unique… | by Niklas Tinner | Feb, 2023 | Medium – Niklas Tinner (@NiklasTinner)
- Compliance Policy for Azure Virtual Desktop Session Host Virtual machine managed via Microsoft Intune | AskAresh – Aresh Sarkari (@askaresh)
- Managing privacy controls for Office products – All about Microsoft Endpoint Manager (petervanderwoude.nl) – Peter van der Woude (@pvanderwoude)
- Configuring Desktop App Installer using CSP and script?! – CCMEXEC.COM – Enterprise Mobility – Jörgen Nilsson (@ccmexec)
ConfigMgr updates from the community
- Co-management Workloads and Capabilities (Revisited) (msendpointmgr.com) – Ben Whitmore (@byteben)
- Quick tip: Free up space on your ConfigMgr server | just another windows noob ? (niallbrady.com) – Niall C. Brady (@ncbrady)
Windows updates from the community
- Microsoft Store trying to install User Context Winget Apps (call4cloud.nl) – Rudy Ooms (@Mister_MDM)
- How to Configure Alerts for Windows 365 Cloud PCs in Intune (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Getting started with Windows 365 – Part 6. Point in time restore – Windows 365 – www.windows-noob.com – Niall C. Brady (@ncbrady)
Other updates from the community
- Simon does… Five Approaches For Local Admin Access On The Azure AD Joined PC (skotheimsvik.no) – Simon Skotheimsvik (@SSkotheimsvik)