I hope you’ve had a great week! I’ve had a very busy one, focusing much on Windows 365, which I will continue to do extensive testing on. Among others, I tested running Windows 365 via USB-C from an Android device. A cool experience, but with some room for improvement, which I’m sure will come shortly!
No main highlights this week, but let’s see what next week has in store!
See you soon!
Updates from Microsoft
MEM content from the community
- Get back your Intune Win32 App Requirement and Detection Scripts – Modern IT – Cloud – Workplace (oliverkieselbach.com) – Oliver Kieselbach (@okieselb)
- Speeding up Win32 apps upload via PowerShell – Deployment Research – Johan Arwidmark (@jarwidmark)
- Endpoint Manager and Defender for Endpoint Relationship Simplified – Shehan Perera:[techBlog] (@Shehanperera85)
- Intune: Beware, Delegated Admins Can Still Enable Global Windows Hello For Business Settings — Craig Wall (craigtwall.com) – Craig Wall (@craigtwall)
- Report changes in Microsoft Intune – Mindcore Techblog – Mattias Melkersen (@MMelkersen)
- How to monitor your Microsoft Intune tenant with Logic Apps (linkedin.com) – Peter Klapwjik (@inthecloud_247)
- Intune App Factory with MVP Nickolaj Andersen – YouTube – Mattias Melkersen (@MMelkersen)
- Get back your Intune Proactive Remediation Scripts – Modern IT – Cloud – Workplace (oliverkieselbach.com) – Oliver Kieselbach (@okieselb)
- Run an application from the Company Portal without clicking on install | Syst & Deploy (systanddeploy.com) – Damien Van Robaeys (@syst_and_deploy)
- Windows Autopilot Deployment Report HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) – Jitesh Kumar (@jitesh8092)
- Easily managing Cloud PCs – All about Microsoft Endpoint Manager (petervanderwoude.nl) – Peter van der Woude (@pvanderwoude)
MEMCM content from the community
- ConfigMgr Run Scripts -> Get-MachineInfo – GARYTOWN ConfigMgr Blog – Gary Blok (@gwblok)
- Installing updates during OSD using PSWindowsUpdate – CCMEXEC.COM – Enterprise Mobility – Jörgen Nilsson (@ccmexec)
- ConfigMgr Run Scripts -> Add List for Parameters – GARYTOWN ConfigMgr Blog – Gary Blok (@gwblok)
Windows content from the community
Other content from the community
- SelfX (Self fix): a tool allowing users to solve their issues themselves and reduce tickets/calls to your support team | Syst & Deploy (systanddeploy.com) – Damien Van Robaeys (@syst_and_deploy)