Table of Contents
I hope you’re doing well. This week, it’s a bit lighter on the content, but we’re seeing some cool future technologies coming!
First and foremost, I’m thrilled about the upcoming co-pilot features, which are set to enhance both Office and Windows experiences. It’s undoubtedly one of the most eagerly anticipated advancements in quite some time. Discover more about it here:
- Copilot in Windows and new Cloud PC experiences coming to Windows 11 | Windows IT Pro Blog (microsoft.com)
Additionally, I’m eager to see how Windows 365 integration in Windows 11 unfolds. This integration holds the potential to redefine our end-user experience. Check out the latest post from Niall Brady about the Windows 365 Boot and Switch!:
- Windows 365 boot and Windows 365 switch go GA! | just another windows noob ? (niallbrady.com) – Niall C. Brady (@ncbrady)
A big shoutout to those who continue to provide valuable insights and knowledge to our community!
Stay tuned for more updates in the coming week!
Updates from Microsoft
Intune updates from the community
- Enforce device compliance (oceanleaf.ch) – Niklas Tinner (@NiklasTinner)
- Configure Defender SmartScreen via Settings catalog with Intune (endpointcave.com) – René Laas (@mr_helaas)
- Intune Service Release Numbers, Updates, & New Features (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Disable Microsoft Edge Workspaces using Intune and GPO (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- chocolatey – basic installation with Intune | scloud – Florian Salzmann (@FlorianSLZ)
- Sastu Insights | Create a custom LAPS user with an Intune Win32 App (sastu-insights.com) – Sascha Stumpler (@SasStu)
- How to Add an EXE App to Intune and Deploy to Windows – Ciraltos – Travis Roberts (@Ciraltos)
- Offline Windows Autopilot | Transfer Windows Autopilot Devices Between Tenants Using the JSON File – YouTube – Chander Mani Pandey (@Mani_CMPandey)
Windows updates from the community
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for AVD and Windows 365 1.2.4582 – Icewolf Blog – Andres Bohren (@andresbohren)