The first week of October has brought rain, wind, and darkness to Sweden. A perfect time to sit indoors and consume all the great content the community has provided.
This week’s newsletter is on the lighter side, but I am sure next week will be PACKED with content since it’s finally time for Microsoft Ignite.
The main thing this week has been around Windows 365. Check out the blog posts below:
- Access Local Documents and Files from a Windows 365 Cloud PC – windows.do – Mike Halsey (@MikeHalsey)
- Getting started with Windows 365 – Part 3. Provisioning a Hybrid Azure Ad Joined Cloud PC – Windows 365 – www.windows-noob.com – Niall C. Brady (@ncbrady)
- Filters for Windows 365 Cloud PCs based on SKU/Plans | AskAresh – Aresh Sarkari (@askaresh)
- Alerts (preview) for Windows 365 Cloud PC | AskAresh – Aresh Sarkari (@askaresh)
- Get Alerts For Windows 365 Cloud PC Status HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) – Jitesh Kumar (@jitesh8092)
Here is some activity from Twitter:
See you next week!
Updates from Microsoft
- Microsoft expands device management for Android – Microsoft Tech Community
- Your guide to endpoint management at Microsoft Ignite 2022 – Microsoft Tech Community
- Increase security, enable quality collaboration for Linux desktops – Microsoft Tech Community
- Windows Autopilot | How It Works & How to Set It Up – YouTube
MEM content from the community
- Security: How to achieve a Microsoft Secure Score for Devices above 95% in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint with Microsoft Intune | Gobisweb – Fabrizio Gobeli (@El_Duderino1985)
- Get Started with Microsoft Graph Intune PowerShell Module for Endpoint Manager Tasks – Shehan Perera:[techBlog] – Shenan Perera (@Shehanperera85)
Other content from the community
- The troubled situation with the Store(s) (skiptotheendpoint.co.uk) – James Robinson (@SkipToEndpoint)
- Deep Dive into delivery optimization – Modern Device Management (jannikreinhard.com) – Jannik Reinhard (@jannik_reinhard)