It’s the end of October, and Sweden is getting dark. I’ve spent the week with the light of my life, my son, that turned two years old, this Wednesday.
This week, a fantastic event called the Microsoft Technical Takeoff has provided some great content.
Check out a few of them below:
- Microsoft Technical Takeoff: Bonus Demos – Microsoft Community Hub
- Windows 365 security best practices | Microsoft Technical Takeoff
- LAPS: Managing local admin account passwords in AD and Azure AD | Microsoft Technical Takeoff
- Your guide to going cloud-native | Microsoft Technical Takeoff
- Windows Update for Business deployment service + Intune | Microsoft Technical Takeoff
- Windows 365 end-user experiences: what’s new and what’s next | Microsoft Technical Takeoff
The community has had another week of producing a plethora of great content. Many of these new blog articles are related to what was released during Ignite, so check them out!
Thanks once again for everyone creating content, week after week, for free!
Talk to you next week!
Updates from Microsoft
- Windows 11, version 22H2 Security baseline – Microsoft Community Hub
- Windows LAPS overview | Microsoft Learn
- Public preview of Unified Update Platform on premises – Microsoft Community Hub
- Experience the Windows 365 app: public preview available now – Microsoft Community Hub
ConfigMgr updates from the community
- Deploy Windows 10 22H2 using SCCM (systemcenterdudes.com) – Benoit Lecours (@benoitlecours)
- Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade using SCCM Feature Update Option (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Back to Basics – Adding the Computer to an AD Group during Deployment – Deployment Research – Johan Arwidmark (@jarwidmark)
Intune updates from the community
- How to enroll Ubuntu to the Microsoft Intune! – YouTube – Jakub Piesik (@dzejzipl)
- macOS Management with Intune – Part III – Intune – In Real Life (intuneirl.com) – Somesh Pathak (@pathak_somesh)
- Apple Business Manager Update – Intune – In Real Life (intuneirl.com) – Somesh Pathak (@pathak_somesh)
- Installing M365 Apps as Win32 App in Intune – MSEndpointMgr – Jan Ketil Skanke (@JankeSkanke)
- Intune – Updates for Intune network endpoints (hametbenoit.info) – Benoit Hamet (@benoit_hamet)
- News: Microsoft Intune Driver Management and new Microsoft Store integration | Gobisweb – Fabrizio Gobeli (@El_Duderino1985)
- Complete Guide to Managing Linux with Intune – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Intune Support For Endpoint Privilege Management HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) – Jitesh Kumar (@jitesh8092)
- Microsoft Intune Audit Logs Hunting With KQL – Shehan Perera:[techBlog] – Shenan Perera (@Shehanperera85)
- Microsoft Intune – Enrollment Notifications and Alerts for environment! – YouTube – Jakub Piesik (@dzejzipl)
Windows updates from the community
- Configuring Azure AD Kerberos authentication on Azure file shares for Windows devices – All about Microsoft Endpoint Manager (petervanderwoude.nl) – Peter van der Woude (@pvanderwoude)
- olastrom.com – The Windows 365 app – Ola Ström (@olastromcom)
- Allow End-Users to request Windows 365 Machines using Microsoft Access Packages! – YouTube – Jakub Piesik (@dzejzipl)
- Business Edition Windows 365 Cloud PC End User Provisioning Experience Walkthrough HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) – Jitesh Kumar (@jitesh8092)
- How can I resize a Windows 365 Cloud PC – Windows 365 – www.windows-noob.com – Niall C. Brady (@ncbrady)
- Access Local Documents and Files from a Windows 365 Cloud PC – windows.do – Mike Halsey (@MikeHalsey)