It’s the last weekend of November, and it feels as depressing as usual here in Sweden, with cold weather, no sun, and everyone being sick.
Good that we have some positives with weekly Microsoft and community content! There are no specific highlights this week, but, as usual, some great content on Windows 365 and Intune.
See you in December (next Sunday)!
Updates from Microsoft
- Moving a Windows 365 Cloud PC From One DC Region to Another – MS Hosted Network – Microsoft Community Hub
- Windows 11 makes it easier to connect to your iCloud Photos right in the Photos app | Windows Experience Blog
Intune updates from the community
- Security: Application Whitelisting with Microsoft Intune and AppLocker | Gobisweb – Fabrizio Gobeli (@El_Duderino1985)
- User Context Install | Uninstall | Intune | Detection Rule | (call4cloud.nl) – Rudy Ooms (@Mister_MDM)
- Fix for incorrectly named devices enrolled using Autopilot (doitpsway.com) – Ondrej Sebela (@AndrewZtrhgf)
- Organizational Messages – A Better Way to Push Important Messages to Your Users via Microsoft Intune – EMS Route – Shehan Perera (@Shehanperera85)
- Simon does…: Let Intune stimulate mobile updates (skotheimsvik.blogspot.com) – Simon Skotheimsvik (@SSkotheimsvik)
- Organizational messages send with Intune – Just about the Modern Workplace (joostgelijsteen.com) – Joost Gelijsteen (@Jgelijsteen)
- Deploy GlobalProtect (Palo Alto) VPN to macOS using Intune – Intune – In Real Life (intuneirl.com) – Somesh Pathak (@pathak_somesh)
- Getting started with compliance for Linux devices – All about Microsoft Endpoint Manager (petervanderwoude.nl) – Peter van der Woude (@pvanderwoude)
- Using Azure Automation to get all Autopilot registered devices not enrolled after 180 days and send list with a Teams notification | Syst & Deploy (systanddeploy.com) – Damien Van Robaeys (@syst_and_deploy)
Windows updates from the community
- How To End Grace Period for Cloud PCs in Windows 365 (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Windows 365 Cloud PC – Microsoft Intune – Disable Chat Icon + PowerShell Uninstall MS Teams | AskAresh – Aresh Sarkari (@askaresh)
- PowerShell – Report – Get Cloud PC Windows 365 with low utilization | AskAresh – Aresh Sarkari (@askaresh)
Other updates from the community
- [Endpoint Security] – Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) part1 with MVP Kim Oppalfens – YouTube – Mattias Melkersen (@MMelkersen)
- [Endpoint Security] – Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) part2 with MVP Kim Oppalfens – YouTube – Mattias Melkersen (@MMelkersen)
- How to start working with Attack Surface Reduction rules like a boss – YouTube – Mattias Melkersen (@MMelkersen)