Table of Contents
Another week, and this week we’ve had Microsoft Ignite! Most of the focus this time was on AI and Copilot, but also some other interesting updates.
Here are my favorites from this year’s event:
Windows 11 and Windows 365 Updates: Introduction of new AI-focused experiences and tools for innovative working methods and AI development.
Microsoft Intune Updates:
- New Intune Suite Solutions (2024): Including Enterprise App Management, Advanced Analytics, and Cloud PKI.
- Security Copilot in Intune: Bringing generative AI to endpoint management and security.
Microsoft Planner in Microsoft Teams: The integration of To-Do, Planner, and Project into the new “Microsoft Planner,” set to launch in Teams in spring 2024, will feature AI Copilot capabilities.
- Microsoft Intune news at Microsoft Ignite 2023 | Microsoft Intune Blog
- Microsoft Ignite 2023 Book of News
- Microsoft Ignite opening
- Microsoft Cloud in the era of AI
- Inside Microsoft AI innovations with Mark Russinovich
- Where can I get Microsoft Copilot? – Microsoft Support
- Getting your enterprise ready for Microsoft 365 Copilot
- Microsoft Cloud PKI launches as a new addition to the Microsoft Intune Suite | Microsoft Intune Blog
- Learn Live: Prepare for, implement, and secure Microsoft 365 Copilot
- Microsoft Intune introduces Security Copilot-embedded experience | Microsoft Intune Blog
- Introducing Microsoft Intune Enterprise App Management | Microsoft Intune Blog
- Announcing Microsoft Copilot Studio | Microsoft 365 Blog
- A first glance at Copilot Studio – Nico De Cleyre (@NicoDeCleyre)
- News: My Top 10 Takeaways from Microsoft Ignite 2023 | Gobisweb – Fabrizio Gobeli (@El_Duderino1985)
Have a great upcoming week, and I hope you like this week’s newsletter! Feel free to leave feedback if there’s anything you wish me to update in the future.
Product updates from Microsoft
- PowerShell 7.4 General Availability – PowerShell Team (microsoft.com)
- Windows Admin Center version 2311 is now in Public Preview! – Microsoft Community Hub
Intune updates from the community
- Intune – You can now manage Windows Subsystem for Linux (hametbenoit.info) – Benoit Hamet (@benoit_hamet)
- Intune Certificate Recovery | AllowRecovery | DmClient CSP (call4cloud.nl) – Rudy Ooms (@Mister_MDM)
- Windows Autopilot – Fixing Windows 11 VM ‘No Internet’ issue hosted in a Windows Server OS Hyper-V (rahuljindalmyit.blogspot.com) – Rahul Jindal (@rahulj1906)
Windows updates from the community
- Configuring Windows Hello for Business cloud Kerberos trust – All about Microsoft Intune (petervanderwoude.nl) – Peter van der Woude (@pvanderwoude)
- MEM.Zone | Introducing: Windows Cache Cleanup Tool – Ioan Popovici (@IoanPopovici)
- Introducing the Windows app – techlab.blog – Dominiek Verham (@dominiekverham)
- Windows Verbose Status – theDXT – Daniel Keer (@theDXT)
ConfigMgr updates from the community
- Free Readiness MEMCM / SCCM Windows 11 Report (systemcenterdudes.com) – Benoit Lecours (@benoitlecours)