Table of Contents
I hope this email finds you well and enjoying quality time with your loved ones. As for me, I’ve been cherishing these moments as we eagerly await the arrival of our second child, which is just two weeks away!
Writing this newsletter every week is not only a passion of mine but also an excellent way to stay informed about the latest happenings in my field. I’m happy it has also proven valuable to many of you with similar interests.
Wishing you a fantastic week ahead, and I look forward to connecting with you again in the following Sunday’s edition!
Updates from Microsoft
- Public preview: Windows 365 alerts for Cloud PCs in grace periods – Microsoft Community Hub
- Cloud apps, actions, and authentication context in Conditional Access policy – Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Learn
- Windows 365 Frontline is now generally available | Windows IT Pro Blog (microsoft.com)
Intune updates from the community
- Import Reuseable EPM Certificates in Intune automated (rozemuller.com) – Sander Rozemuller (@SandeRozemuller)
- Intune Licensing as of 7/8/2023 – Ciraltos – Travis Roberts (@Ciraltos)
- Intelligent Phased Windows Update for Business Deployments · Battles with Modern Device Management (ennbee.uk) – Nick Benton (@ennnbee)
- Getting started with Windows driver update management – All about Microsoft Intune (petervanderwoude.nl) – Peter van der Woude (@pvanderwoude)
- App update via vendor URL and remediation | scloud – Florian Salzmann (@FlorianSLZ)
- Intune Windows Update Compliance Reporting Automation & Email Subscription | Intune Patching Report – YouTube – Chander Mani Pandey (@Mani_CMPandey)
- Drivers Inventory dashboard on devices with Intune and Log Analytics | Syst & Deploy (systanddeploy.com) – Damien Van Robaeys (@syst_and_deploy)
- Set MacOS Device Name to Serial Number using Intune (prajwaldesai.com) – Prajwal Desai (@PrajwalDesai)
- Enable network authentication with Azure AD only joined devices & Intune (oceanleaf.ch) – Niklas Tinner (@NiklasTinner)
- Intune + driver update management with Jannik Reinhard – YouTube – Niklas Tinner & Jannik Reinhard (@NiklasTinner & @jannik_reinhard)
Other updates from the community
- Embrace the Future Endpoint – Part 3 – SIMSEN blog – Simon Eriksen (@Sim0nEriksen)
- Unveiling a new version of M365Documentation PowerShell Module: Creating Markdown Documentation with Ease – Workplace Ninja’s (wpninjas.ch) – Thomas Kurth (@ThomasKurth_ch)
- Create a Windows Driver update approval report with Logic Apps | Peter Klapwijk – In The Cloud 24-7 (inthecloud247.com) – Peter Klapwjik (@inthecloud_247)