Table of Contents
I hope you’ve had a great week. Here in Sweden, we’ve just had a big storm, but now it’s just sunny skies.
The biggest news this week is that filters are now generally available in Intune!
Here is the official release blog post:
Make sure to read this blog post from Peter van der Woude:
- Getting started with filtering and selecting Microsoft Intune data via Microsoft Graph – All about Microsoft Endpoint Manager (petervanderwoude.nl)
We all now that maintenance of your ConfigMgr environment is important. Check out this great community content on the subject:
- Namaste Techies (Episode 2️⃣8️⃣) – SCCM Maintenance Related Functionalities – YouTube – Harjit Dhaliwal & Anoop C Nair
- Configuration Manager Maintenance Tasks – Recast Software – Garth Jones
I hope everyone is looking forward to next week! See you again in seven days :).
Updates from Microsoft
- Windows 10 – release information | Microsoft Docs
- Webcast – Cloud attach | Unpacking endpoint management | Microsoft Tech Community
- Achieve better patch compliance with Update Connectivity data – Windows IT Pro Blog (microsoft.com)
Intune content from the community
- Using Intune and WuFb and installing optional updates (call4cloud.nl) – Rudy Ooms
- Deploy your Always On VPN Profile for Windows 11 using Proactive Remediations in Microsoft Intune – imab.dk – Martin Bengtsson
- Using a SID for User Rights in the Intune Settings Catalog | (inthecloud247.com) – Peter Klapwijk
ConfigMgr content from the community
Powershell content from the community
- Working with Azure Key Vault in PowerShell | (modernendpoint.com) – Sean Bulger
- Remove built-in Teams app and Chat Icon in Windows 11 during a Feature Update via SetupConfig.ini and SetupComplete.cmd – imab.dk – Martin Bengtsson
- PowerShell Microsoft Teams PowerShell Cheat Sheet (scriptrunner.com) – Damian Scoles