I hope you’re having a great weekend. Currently, my main focus is planning our move to a new apartment in two months. Although our new home is in the neighborhood, there are many things to get ready 😊.
This week we don’t have any specific things to talk about from Microsoft, but the community has created a wide variety of content, as usual.
Make sure to check out the new series by Niclas Andersson, where he goes through interesting things he’s learned in the IT space working as a consultant at enterprise clients:
- What I’ve Learned This Week #2. WinGet, Logic Apps, MS Graph (nianit.com) – Niclas Andersson (@NiAndeIT)
See you next week!
Updates from Microsoft
- Require MFA for all users with Conditional Access – Azure Active Directory – Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Learn
- Multimedia Redirection (MMR) on Windows 365 general availability – Microsoft Community Hub
- ConfigMgr Collection Evaluation Analysis The Easy Way (microsoft.com)
Intune updates from the community
- UAC admin prompt for credentials in OOBE | by Niklas Tinner | Feb, 2023 | Medium – Niklas Tinner (@NiklasTinner)
- Uninstall Java using Proactive Remediation – Nicklas Ahlberg (@AhlbergNicklas)
- Factory Reset Protection: Secure your hardware (intuneirl.com) – Somesh Pathak (@pathak_somesh)
- Windows MDM Security Baseline – Settings Catalog – CCMEXEC.COM – Enterprise Mobility – Jörgen Nilsson (@ccmexec)
Windows updates from the community
- olastrom.com – Can we build a Windows 365 kiosk for shared use? – Ola Ström (@olastromcom)
- Remove built-in (default) Windows applications from the Windows 365 Cloud PC endpoints | AskAresh – Aresh Sarkari (@askaresh)
- Manage drive space with Storage Sense (ccmtune.fr) – Mogis Christopher (@MogisChris59)
Other updates from the community
- Get every week a Defender for Endpoint VM recommendation (endpointcave.com) – René Laas (@mr_helaas)
- PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit – [Chapter 4 Mastering Registry Keys] – YouTube – Mattias Melkersen (@MMelkersen)
- The World of AI with ChatGPT, Bing, Edge for IT pros – YouTube – Namaste Techies (@anoopmannur and @Hoorge)